Mr Timothy Mbambo is long in the tooth when it comes to security industry, which was
one of the reasons why he opted to formulate security company. He has worked
for big companies which gave him much needed exposure in the fierce field
of Security. He individually holds a PSIRA Grade E Certificate and numerous
security training under his belt. He worked for Thurnburn Security, malandela security
to name a few
His Tasks as managing Director are but not limited to :
- Oversee physical safety and security of the organization’s facilities/property and people – employees, vendors, contractors, shippers, and visitors.
- Lead a team of security personnel in their day-to-day duties and responsibilities.
- Ensure that security staff is adequately equipped and trained.
- Develop training plans for security personnel and maintain security training records.
- Develop, implement, and maintain a physical security (security risk management) plan for all facilities.
- Manage and report to top management on security incidents and threats.
- Oversee and report on security checks/surveillance/monitoring.
- Authorize access to facilities and ensure that access is controlled.
- Maintain and review security records; periodically report on trends, anomalies, and concerns.
Miss N.Y Velemane
She has managed to get herself good experience by working within the administration
of security companies, and her role in Umjita security is of no difference. She holds a
Diploma in Public relations
Her mainline of duties are as follows
handle a variety of administrative support tasks, including answering phones, receiving visitors, preparing meeting and training rooms, sorting and distributing mail, and making travel plans
liaising close with managing Director at ensuring he is up to date with running of office administration tasks
Mandla M. Mbambo
Mr M.Mbambo also holds a lot of experience in the security industry, Has grade B Security
Certificate and has worked for several companies. And at umjita Security he takes up
an Operations manager role which has duties that follow
Developing and implementing security policies, protocols and procedures. Controlling budgets for security operations and monitor expenses. Recruiting, training and supervising security officers and guards.
He demonstrates excellent surveillance and emergency response skills.
Has a strong commitment to security rules and knowledge of all hazards
and threats to safety
She has acquired great experience with different companies in the Human Resource Department
She holds a Human Resource degree obtained from DUT
Her main duties within the role were as follows
- Security and Recruitment. conduct background checks that include criminal histories and credit reports. …
- Code of Conduct Training. share the Code of Conduct with every employee, new or established. …. …
- Handling Security Violations.